Pathfinder Player Core Remastered, Pocket Edition
The Pathfinder Player Core presents a new entry point to Pathfinder Second Edition, with everything a player needs to learn how to play the game! Choose from eight ancestries, eight complete character classes, and hundreds of feats and spells to make unique characters ready for deadly adventures in a world beset by magic and evil! This 464-page softcover tome is the definitive rules resource for all Pathfinder Second Edition players!
Pathfinder Player Core is the first core rulebook for the fully remastered Pathfinder Second Edition RPG! These rules are compatible with previous Pathfinder Second Edition rulebooks, incorporating comprehensive errata and rules updates and some of the best additions from later books into new, easier-to-access volumes with new presentations inspired by years of player feedback. Along with the GM Core, Monster Core, and Player Core 2, these books provide a new foundation for the future of tabletop gaming!
The pocket edition presents the same contents as the standard edition in a smaller sized softcover for a lower price and better portability. The Pathfinder Player Core includes:
- It’s now easier to learn! Paizo has taken feedback from the Beginner Box and the Core Rulebook and made this new entry into the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game easier to navigate and get right into the fun.
- Complete character-creation rules, walking you through building a character by selecting your Ancestry, Background, and Class, with a focus on the bard, cleric, druid, fighter, ranger, rogue, witch, and wizard! Core ancestry options include human, dwarf, elf, gnome, goblin, halfling, leshy, and orc!
- A mountain of options allowing you to customize your character including versatile heritages, like the changeling and nephilim, skills and feats, and hundreds of spells (including dozens of new ones), ensuring that the character you build represents your hero not just in story, but in rules as well!
- Everything you need to know to start playing, from advice on how to explore the world to tips on surviving deadly combats with terrifying foes.
- A primer on the world of Lost Omens so that your character can be a part of an exciting and diverse world!
- Rules and tools to advance your character through play, taking them from a fresh-faced adventurer ready to take on the world to a veteran hero, wielding powerful magic that can reshape reality!
- Fully integrated errata from the first four years of Pathfinder Second Edition, including revisions to the witch, expanded options for every character class, streamlined spells, new equipment, and more!
- This is the first Pathfinder product published under the new Open RPG Creative (ORC) license, giving players and Game Masters even more freedom for making their own creations based on Pathfinder Second Edition.
Pathfinder GM Core Remastered, Pocket Edition
Unleash your imagination, creating worlds and stories beyond measure with the new Pathfinder GM Core for Pathfinder Second Edition! This comprehensive 336-page softcover rulebook gives Game Masters everything they need to craft thrilling tales of adventure, from a single-night’s dungeon delve to complex epics spanning years. Within these pages, you’ll find clear guidelines for creating new hazards and monsters, tools to design challenging, balanced encounters, and rules for rewarding characters for the dastardly challenges you array before them! Pathfinder GM Core also contains a dragon’s hoard of magic items and treasure to entice and reward your players, from simple healing potions to magic weapons and armor and legendary artifacts, including dozens of brand new items!
Pathfinder GM Core is the second core rulebook for the fully remastered Pathfinder Second Edition RPG! These rules are compatible with previous Pathfinder Second Edition rulebooks, incorporating comprehensive errata and rules updates and some of the best additions from later books into new, easier-to-access volumes with new presentations inspired by years of player feedback. Along with the Player Core, Monster Core, and Player Core 2, these books provide a new foundation for the future of tabletop gaming!
The pocket edition presents the same contents as the standard edition in a smaller sized softcover for a lower price and better portability. The Pathfinder GM Core includes:
- The rules needed to run a game of Pathfinder, including guidelines for creating challenging encounters, determining success, and giving out rewards.
- Advice aimed at making you an incredible Game Master, along with tools to ensure you and everyone else at your table has a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Guidelines to help you create your own content, from campaigns and adventures to hazards and monsters.
- Rules subsystems to help you handle a wide array of game situations, including rules for chases, duels, research, infiltration, and more!
- A guide to the world of Lost Omens, with a look at several important regions, an examination of the peoples and cultures of the world, and a glimpse into what lies beyond the veil of the universe!
- Fully integrated errata from the first four years of Pathfinder Second Edition, including improvements to staves and talismans and all-new apex magic items!
- Published under the new Open RPG Creative (ORC) license, giving players and Game Masters even more freedom for making their own creations based on Pathfinder Second Edition.
Flip-Mat: Temples Multi-Pack
Say your prayers! In a world steeped in divine magic, temples are centers for the power of the gods. Though the temples of benevolent deities can provide respite to weary heroes, those devoted to malevolent deities are perilous strongholds for villains and monstrous legions alike. Whether your heroes are in search of a holy place to defend or a profane temple where they can battle the forces of evil, Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Temples Multi-Pack has you covered. This trove of temples features a tranquil and verdant sanctuary of healing, a rugged seaside temple to a god of violence and destruction, a temple of undeath nestled in a dilapidated graveyard, and a diabolical temple, where the stage has been set for the arrival of the terrors of Hell.
This set includes two Flip-Mats, each measuring 24″ × 30″ unfolded and 8″ × 10″ folded. A Flip-Mat’s coated surface can handle any dry-erase, wet-erase, or even permanent marker. Usable by experienced GMs and novices alike, Pathfinder Flip-Mats fit perfectly into any Game Master’s arsenal!
- Flip-Mats are among Paizo’s strongest sellers, as their utility transcends game system or campaign style. Everyone needs a good tactical battle map, and the portability and ease of use of a Flip-Mat places it at the forefront of RPG accessories.
- Flip-Mats easily fold up to fit in a backpack or briefcase, making them an excellent accessory for convention-based gamers and participants in Paizo’s enormous Pathfinder Society Organized Play mega-campaign, a program involving more than 85,000 gamers around the world.