G.I. JOE DBG: Raise the Flagg
All hands on deck and set sail aboard the U.S.S. Flagg! With Admiral Keel-Haul and Shipwreck at the helm, the G.I. JOE team is ready to take to the seas and keep the world safe. However, the forces of Cobra aren’t going to let the Joes have a day in the sun.
Raise the Flagg introduces a brand-new campaign mode to the G.I. JOE Deck-Building Game. Over several episodes, the stakes will be raised as your decisions, successes, and failures will compound to create your own narrative for the G.I. JOE team. Keep track of your progress in the campaign log and carefully choose how to equip the U.S.S Flagg as you confront Cobra Commander and his lackeys!
This is an expansion. G.I Joe Deck-Building Game is required to play.
- Features new campaign mode! Evolves based on your decisions and the outcomes of your missions!
- GIANT constructible aircraft carrier that will acquire upgrades as the campaign progresses!
- Secret Envelopes and surprises await you!
- 1 Campaign manual
- 5 Leader and Promoted Leader cards
- 19 Main Deck cards
- 6 Sealed campaign envelopes (DO NOT OPEN)
- Constructible U.S.S. Flagg & 2 constructible SkyStrikers
- 5 U.S.S. Flagg upgrade tokens
- 5 Damage tokens
Power Rangers RPG: Finster’s Monster-Matic Cookbook
At last, the secrets of the Monster-Matic are revealed! Finster’s Monster-Matic Cookbook provides over 100 Threats for use with the Power Rangers Roleplaying Game. In addition to Threats, their tactics, and story hooks, this cookbook features advice for creating, adapting, and using Threats in your game. Test your Power Rangers with Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd’s Alien Sorcery and explore sinister options for your Power Ranger’s Roleplaying Game! Finster’s Monster-Matic Cookbook also features suggestions for using the miniatures from Heroes of the Grid in the Power Rangers Roleplaying Game.
- Over 100 new threats!
- Psycho Rangers can now be used as threats or player characters!
- Rules for creating new Threats in your game—whether or not they are Finster’s creations!
- Sorcerous powers—for villains like Lord Zedd or Rita and player characters.
- Includes recommendations for integrating miniatures from Heroes of the Grid into your Roleplaying Game!
Power Rangers DBG: Shattered Grid
It’s a Power Rangers crossover event! Lord Drakkon is on the loose and seeks to destroy the Power Rangers, no matter where they exist in the multiverse! Rangers from across the eras must team up to stop him. This expansion explores the “Shattered Grid” storyline involving alternate universes, strange visitors, and time travel. Now is your chance to use all of your Power Rangers sets and expansions in one all-inclusive battle for the ages!
This expansion requires the Power Rangers Deck-Building Game Core Set or Zeo – Stronger Than Before to play.
- Allows you to use all your Power Rangers Deck-Building Game cards in an epic crossover experience!
- Team up with Rangers from across the eras to defeat Lord Drakkon!
- Take advantage of a temporary Secondary Grid using your previous sets!
- 38 Main Deck cards
- 8 Signature Item cards
- 4 Master cards
- 6 Secondary Grid cards
- 4 Zord cards
- 1 Megazord card
- 8 Oversized character cards
- 1 Rulebook
Vampire Dice Bag
Keep your dice and other gaming accessories at hand in this premium-quality Vampire: The Masquerade–themed dice bag! The iconic ankh of independent vampire clans is featured on this dice bag, perfect for use while playing your Vampire story. Featuring high-quality construction with a soft fabric exterior and protective liner, along with a locking drawstring clasp, your dice will be safe and secure.
- Features the iconic ankh symbol!
- High-quality, double-lined fabric!
- Locking drawstring clasp secures your accessories inside the bag.
- Soft interior liner keeps dice scratch-free and safe.
- Measures 6.25″ × 8.5″ when flat.
Vampire: Fall of London Chronicle
The Fall of London is a Chronicle set in London in 2012, exploring the events that led to the canonical destruction of the city’s Kindred by the Second Inquisition. It is centered around a group of members of the Cult of Mithras who are awakened during the turmoil to retrieve five ancient relics of the Kindred god-ruler of Britain.
- Be a part of one of the most exciting plot points that changed the face of the World of Darkness, and make a name for yourself!
- Decide the final fate of Mithras, once the most powerful Kindred in the British Isles.
- Centered around a group of members of the Cult of Mithras who are awakened during the turmoil to retrieve five ancient relics of the Kindred god-ruler of Britain.