Dreamers of the Nameless Spires
A dream is never just a dream! The gatewalkers’ quest for answers reaches its exciting conclusion when they return to the spooky town of Ruwido for a reunion with their cryptic employer, the eminent researcher Dr. Ritalson. The occasion turns sour, however, when the characters discover that matters at home have been far from quiet. The final leg of the party’s quest to unravel their memory gaps and fulfill Sakuachi’s destiny takes them to the Crown of the World, where ice-rimed temples, dream-devouring monsters, and ancient alien evils await.
“Dreamers of the Nameless Spires” is a Pathfinder adventure for four 8th-level characters. This adventure concludes the Gatewalkers Adventure Path, a three-part monthly campaign in which a team of paranormal investigators unravel the mystery behind a mass amnesic episode which left them with lost memories and strange powers. This adventure also includes an article about the mysterious elven goddess of twilight, Findeladlara; new rules options perfect for paranormalist adventurers; and strange new creatures to befriend or bedevil your players.
Lost Omens: Firebrands
Rebels with a cause! The Firebrands were born in the flames of rebellion, eventually becoming some of the Inner Sea’s most well-known adventurers. Lost Omens: Firebrands takes a detailed look at the characters that choose to take on oppressors or simply head out on adventures for fame and fortune.
This book presents information on the Firebrands organization, from membership, to spreading the word of rebellion, to the missions to defeat tyranny, and the types of daredevil antics they perform for fun. The book also features new rules content including new equipment, magic items, spells, and support for archetypes for players who want to play a Firebrand in their campaigns!
This deluxe special edition is bound in faux leather with metallic deboss cover elements and a bound-in ribbon bookmark.
Noble Estate Flip-Mat
Elegant treasures and political secrets lie hidden within noble estates, making them excellent targets to rob or defend, but regardless of a group’s inclination, no Game Master wants to spend time drawing every opulent courtyard or banquet hall. Depicting the ground floor and roof of a grand noble estate, this beautifully detailed double-sided map sets the perfect scene for escapades among the elite!
The most-popular Pathfinder Flip-Mats in history return! These fan-favorite maps feature versatile adventure settings—city streets, forests, ships, taverns, and more—and now they’re back for a repeat performance. Durable and lavishly detailed, these essential adventure set pieces are sure to bring excitement to your game table for years to come!
A special coating on each Flip-Mat allows you to use wet-erase, dry-erase, and permanent markers with ease! Removing permanent ink is easy—simply trace over any permanent mark with a dry erase marker, wait 10 seconds, and then wipe off both marks with a dry cloth or paper towel. Each Flip-Mat measures 24″ × 30″ unfolded, and 8″ × 10″ folded.
Starfinder: Deck of Endless NPCs
Creating an impromptu, original character every time the heroes meet a contact on a crowded space station or chat with a local on an alien planet can be a challenge, but the Starfinder Deck of Endless NPCs makes it as simple as drawing four cards from the deck. These cards combine to form a unique NPC, each with their own role, motivation, personality trait, and secret agenda! With over 100 million different combinations, you are sure to get an interesting new character to add to your story every time!
The Starfinder Deck of Endless NPCs contains the following:
- 104 NPC cards, plus 6 rules cards explaining how to use the deck. The front of each card has a portrait of the NPC, featuring characters from dozens of species.
- The back of each card explains the character’s role, goal, traits, and secret agenda, along with symbols to help determine some of the specific details.
- Includes species from across all Alien Archives, sourcebooks like the Pact Worlds, Starfinder Adventure Paths, and more!
Drift Crisis Case Files
In the aftermath of the Drift Crisis, investigators working for the Eyeswide Agency scramble to take on an influx of cases to track down missing people, bring back lost property, and unravel the tangled threads of interrupted lives. The strange stories born from those strange times would later come to be known as the Drift Crisis Case Files.
This all-new Starfinder adventure anthology includes:
- Charmed Life — A wealthy socialite hires the investigators to search for her missing friend, influencer Kym Testa, who was among thousands to disappear during the Drift Crash. The Eyes must trace the celebrity’s digital trail, all the while avoiding a team of ruthless Hellknights hired by Testa’s desperate father to bring her home at any cost! (Level 3-4)
- Family Heirloom — Edriad, a shirren refugee, hires the investigators to find a precious family heirloom stolen from her hotel room—a highly coveted cursed artifact known as The Heretic Worm. The investigators tangle with a wealthy drow arms dealer and his bodyguards, corrupt Station Security officers, and other pursuers in their race to recover the Worm before its deadly curse claims another victim! (Level 7-8)
- Twisted Business — Maro, an android who returned to Absalom Station after being presumed dead in the Drift Crash, hires the investigators to recover a lost valuable that he traded under extreme duress for safe passage home. But there’s more to Maro’s case than meets the eye. After the investigators locate the missing item, Maro’s arrested for murder! To truly close the case, the investigators search for evidence of Maro’s innocence and try to discover the identity of the real murderer! (Level 10-11)
- To solve each case, investigators must navigate Absalom Station’s seedy underworld of criminals, corrupt Station Security forces, and wealthy puppet masters—luckily, they have their own allies to rely on, as detailed in a Contact Codex of prominent NPC allies and new rules options perfect for psychic investigators.
Amusement Park Flip-Mat
Step right up! Hurry, hurry, hurry! Come test your skills at one of many carnival games or experience the thrills of a looping hovercoaster! It’s all waiting for a group of heroes who are on a well-earned vacation or are investigating mysterious goings-on just under the cheerful surface. This double-sided map features a small carnival midway on one side, and a small section of a much larger (and much cleaner) theme park on the other side. Starfinder Flip-Mats present ready-to-use science-fantasy set pieces for the busy Game Master. With Starfinder Flip-Mat: Amusement Park, you’ll be ready for the next time your players want to unwind!
A special coating on each Flip-Mat allows you to use wet-erase, dry-erase, and permanent markers with ease! Removing permanent ink is easy—simply trace over any permanent mark with a dry erase marker, wait 10 seconds, and then wipe off both marks with a dry cloth or paper towel.
Campaign Builder: Cities and Towns
It’s a homebrewer’s guide to fantasy cities! Campaign Builder: Cities & Towns provides a complete toolkit to create, expand, and enhance the cities and towns in your 5th Edition game, whether running an established setting or working with an original or homebrew setting. From guilds to temples, and from useful NPCs to wild tables of plots and rumors, this tome strengthens and expands your game’s world immediately.
Campaign Builder: Cities & Towns brings you everything you need:
- City character sheets to help build and track your settlements
- Guidance on all aspects of urban planning, from trade goods to architecture
- NPCs, rulers, guilds, and cults to populate your metropolis
- New character options to help urban heroes survive and thrive
- A bounty of tables, from menu generators to public events
Start building better cities today!
It’s battle maps for urban adventures!
The Cities & Towns Map Folio provides 12 large, 24″ × 36″, high-resolution, wet-/dry-erase battle maps perfect for staging city and town encounters in your 5th Edition game:
- Temple districts and ruins
- City streets and alleys
- Canals and docks
- Sewers and cemeteries
- Plazas, arenas, and more!
Take the fight to the streets with ready-made maps!