Players: 1–5 • Ages: 14+ • Play time: 90–120 min.
Welcome to the world of Arborea. You are a Patron Spirit, guiding your villagers to heal and grow the landscape around them by sending them on pilgrimages and building your personal Ecosystem. Arborea is a worker-placement Euro game in which time, and planning ahead, is key.
During the game, players will place workers on action tracks (“pilgrimage”). These tracks will then advance, moving all workers with them. The farther the action tracks move, the better the rewards gained when workers are activated.
These rewards may help players to contribute to the shared resource track, make offerings to the great and wise sages to invest in future gifts, or attract animals to the land of Arborea. Explore different seasons each game for new opportunities and paths to take.
Take from the shared resources to build your personal ecosystem, overlaying terrain cards to build habitats and placing animals for end game victory points.
Shadowrun: Wild Life
Wild Life is the core critter book for Shadowrun 6th Edition, a catalog of a range of creatures that can provide interesting challenges and plot hooks for many shadowruns. With lavish illustrations arranged by critter habitats, this book can help immerse readers in the world of critters and their place in the Sixth World. Whether or not they’re active Shadowrun players, readers will get imaginative explorations of extraordinary beasts and the role they play in the shadows.
Shadowrun: Wild Life features:
- Information on dozens of critters arranged by habitat.
- Dozens of two-page color spreads that build the immersion of the book.
- Plot hooks, training information, and other details to make critters useful in the shadowrunning world.
Shadowrun Critter Deck
The Critter Deck accompanies Shadowrun 6E RPG: Wild Life with dozens of fully illustrated reference cards for a wide range of Shadowrun critters. The pictures and game stats make it easy to throw a range of critters into your game!
- A full deck with critters ranging from the drop bear to the juggernaut to the megalodon.
- Has art and flavor text on one side and game stats and primary attacks on the other.
- Useful for anyone who wants easy reference and art on imaginative creatures.
Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory Starter Set
The Wrath and Glory Starter Set contains everything you need to begin roleplaying action packed adventures in the world of Warhammer 40,000. Whether this is your first tabletop roleplaying game, or you are an experienced Gamemaster, this exciting boxed set is the perfect starting point for anyone interested in Wrath and Glory.
The Starter Set includes:
- Traitor’s Hymn, a 48-page adventure set aboard the Varonius Flotilla, the beleaguered flotilla of ships intended to relieve the system, but which is now trapped in Gilead along with the rest of the system’s denizens. The adventure teaches you and your friends how to play—no prep required.
- The Varonius Flotilla, a guide to the ships, crew, and brutal internal politics of the fleet lead to Gilead by the Rogue Trader Jakel Varonius. Packed with NPCs, plot hooks, one page adventures and detailed ports of call around the system, this is the perfect way to continue your Wrath and Glory campaign.
- A thrilling introduction to the Gilead System, the exciting setting of Wrath and Glory
- 5 gatefold character sheets with pre-generated characters, each with their own goals, background, and connections.
- Three two-sided rules reference sheets with summaries of important rules and combat.
- Tokens for tracking Wrath, Glory, and Ruin.
Players: 3–13 • Ages: 8+ • Play time: 5–15 min.
Parkade is a quick, easy-to-learn party game with zero setup. Convince the guard that the word on your vehicle “fits” with the word on any of the open spots. The first driver to park all of their vehicles wins! In each of the three play modes, players will race to convince the parking guard why their vehicles pair with the open spots. Sometimes pairs will be pretty obvious (show princess/queen, bread/butter), but sometimes you’ll need to get creative.
It’s simple and adrenaline-pumping! Teach your friends to play in 10 seconds or less! The game includes 1,000 words, 200 cards, 150 unique vehicle illustrations, and 1 teeny tiny cone token. That’s all there is to it! Don’t let the perfect spot get snatched away! Parkade is “a game for Fridays” and is the second in the Game Days line of party games by Facade Games (the first being Trophies, “a game for Thursdays”).
On the day when the last snowflake of winter has melted away, all of the critters emerge from their cozy homes to celebrate…and that day is today! Maple Valley’s annual Spring Festival is a gathering of friends welcoming the warm months ahead, and you don’t have a lot of time to prepare!
While the adults get the village into shape, the youngest (and swiftest) forest animals from each den are sent scrambling through the blossoming woods, completing the last-second tasks that will make the festival a success. The trails aren’t always clear; you’ll need to climb, swim, and dig your way to the most bountiful groves, forage for fresh spring ingredients to help villagers complete their errands, and unearth curiosities that will attract skillful scouts to your growing team. The sun will set before you know it; will it be your hard work that makes this year’s festival the best one ever?
Big Box of Dungeon Doors
Acrylic standees featuring stunning artwork, these amazing doors are the perfect adornment to any battle map!
Drawn in tactical scale, the Big Box of Dungeon Doors features a door for any encounter from sturdily locked doors right through to magic portals. It has enough to populate a whole city of doors all leading to a different adventure!
Adventure Tactics: Into the Slimer-verse
Portals to the Slime-dimension are opening all around you and your party. Two giant slime monsters emerge from the portals and quickly move upon your party. Can you defeat the Ruby and Violet slime-lords and escape unscathed? If so, you may be able to acquire some amazing new loot!
The Into the Slimer-verse promo encounter is a single encounter pack meant to be played with Adventure Tactics: Domianne’s Tower. It can be played as a single standalone encounter or a side quest played mid-campaign to earn extra loot! The promo encounter pack includes a rules sheet with encounter set up description and four new loot cards.
Players: 2–7 • Ages: 14+ • Play time: 20–60 min.
Choose from over 300 cloud cards to fill your sky before anyone else does, collecting all your favorite things as you go. But look out for The Wind, one of five different action cards hidden in the deck! Share what you love in this conversational card game, with art by bestselling author/illustrator Lisa Congdon.
Cats Dice Sets
Adorableness overload! Q WORKSHOP presents the sweetest-looking CATS Dice Sets! These beloved designs shows playful cats, their everyday activities, and different feline poses on the highest face.
Each set consists of seven polyhedral dice: d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, dOO, and a modern d4. The digits on these dice have cat’s ears and are accompanied by yarn balls, milk bowls, and cat’s paw trails! Each die presents a different type of cat silhouette on its highest face!
Groo: The Game
Players: 2–6 • Ages: 14+ • Play time: 60 min.
Fans of Mad Magazine love Sergio Aragonés, and they love his character Groo the Barbarian. Groo is a warrior and wanderer, never in one place for long…because he’s such a klutz the people run him out!
In this fast, fun game, each player tries to build a town and keep it intact against the twin threats of rival armies and Groo’s “helpful” visits. Roll dice to gain resources, spend them on buildings or troops…but anything you can’t use is passed along to your rivals!
- Cards illustrated by the great Sergio Aragonés himself, featuring Groo and his friends and foes.
- A hit when it was first released, but unavailable for many years. Includes both the original game and the supplement!
- Plays in under an hour—great fun for as few as two, or as many as six, players.
|My First Castle Panic
|Castle Panic 2E