Paper Dungeons: Side Quest
In this expansion for Paper Dungeons, every player will continue to search for glory and power, in new and more dangerous dungeons. Side Quests will motivate even more divergent paths, and new powerful artifacts will help you group to defeat all perils and monsters. This expansion brings new elements to enhance the difficulty of a game, using a new dungeon sheet, presenting new and harder challenges. Are you ready to be the most glorious group again?
Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Age of Wonders: Planetfall is the new strategy game from Triumph Studios, creators of the critically acclaimed Age of Wonders series, bringing all the exciting, tactical turn-based combat and in-depth empire-building of its predecessors to space in an all-new, sci-fi setting.
Build your empire with one of six unique factions, ranging from the militant Vanguard to the dinosaur-riding Amazons and the cyborg-zombies of the Assembly. Progress through each faction’s missions using your wits, military strength, and diplomacy, exploring planetary ruins and encountering other survivors as you unravel the history of a shattered civilization. Fight, build, negotiate, and technologically advance your way to utopia in a deep, single-player campaign, on random skirmish maps, and against friends in multiplayer.
Doctor Who: Sixty Years of Adventure
Doctor Who: Sixty Years of Adventure celebrates the world’s longest-running science-fiction television show, with a joyous time-travelling extravaganza. Join us for the highlights of the world’s most beloved Time Lord’s amazing adventures. Encounter terrifying Daleks, Cybermen, and countless other unforgettable enemies. Experience the wonders of traveling in the TARDIS!
Book 1 takes us back to the scrapyard where it all began—then onward into all of time and space. Meet the Doctor, explore the TARDIS, and set off on limitless adventures. Features:
- Bring the classic Doctors, and their most iconic companions and adversaries, to life in your games of Doctor Who The Roleplaying Game.
- Sixty years of adventure at your finger tips—a treasure trove of adventures, aliens, creatures, gadgets, plots, conspiracies, and plenty of running!
- An epic new series of adventures connecting every Doctor: “A Lustre of Starlight.”
- A must-have for fans, gamers, and Whovians of all ages!
Book 2 covers 2005–2023, from the War Doctor to the revelations of the Fugitive Doctor and beyond. From the Eighth Doctor’s surprising regeneration into an incarnation more suited to the battle against the Daleks, becoming the War Doctor—through to the Thirteenth Doctor’s regeneration into an unexpectedly familiar face. From the War Doctor’s appearance “Day of the Doctor” and his return as the Ninth Doctor, to “The Power of the Doctor” and beyond, relive the Doctor’s adventures and meet their most trusted companions. It offers a wealth of information for Gamemasters, players, and fans to celebrate the anniversary of the world’s longest-running science-fiction television series
In addition, each Doctor has a new adventure that mysteriously interweaves to create an epic multi-Doctor experience that spans millennia and additional guidance for regeneration. Book 2 is the perfect companion to Book 1, which looks at the series’ beginnings in 1963, from the First Doctor through to the Eighth Doctor.
Doctors and Daleks (5E)
Doctors and Daleks brings the epic adventures of the Universe’s most famous Time Lord to the world’s most popular roleplaying game. Running parallel to the award-winning Doctor Who: The Roleplaying Game, Doctors and Daleks is a new line of products that brings Doctor Who adventures to your table using 5th Edition rules.
The exclusive Doctors and Daleks Collector’s Edition Set contains the Player’s Guide, The Keys of Scaravore, Alien Archive, and the Gamemaster’s Screen. The three books are beautifully finished, featuring stylish artwork that is instantly recognizable as Doctors and Daleks, with spot-UV highlights.
While the book content remains the same as the standard editions, this exclusive Collector’s Edition presents all three books, plus the Gamemaster’s Screen, in a stunning slipcase intricately designed to reflect the exterior of the Doctor’s TARDIS.
The wild adventures of everyone’s favorite Time Lord come to the world’s most popular roleplaying game in Doctors and Daleks. Take your gaming group into the TARDIS and travel anywhere, anywhen. Want to meet Leornado da Vinci? Or see what life is like in the year 3,000? What about another planet entirely? All of space and time is your Venusian macro-oyster, but keep your wits about you! there’s a lot of danger in the vastness of eternity.
The Doctors and Daleks Player’s Guide includes:
- Streamlined character-creation rules to quickly bring to life a new time-travelling adventurer. Create a new Companion for the Doctor or build your own Time Lord! Do you want to do a bit of time tourism as part of Team TARDIS? Or will you create a group of Time Agents to fight back against pesky paradoxes?
- Rules for playing fast-paced, combat-light, sci-fi adventures using the world’s most popular roleplaying game system. Fight like the Doctor with non-lethal weapons, maneuvers, gadgets, and the power of emotional and logical arguments—or just run away really fast!
- A time traveler’s treasure trove of technological marvels, including sonic screwdrivers, psychic paper, and time machines.
- Rules for using and customizing the TARDIS, as well as creating and piloting any other kind of time-travel device to adventure from the dawn of history to the very ends of the universe.
- Advice on making every Doctors and Daleks adventure feel like you’re living in an episode of the legendary Doctor Who TV series.
- An expansive look at the history of the Doctor’s Universe, detailing many of the aliens and creatures the Doctor has encountered across space and time, including profiles for Daleks, Cybermen, Weeping Angels, and a host of other aliens and oddities ready to be played!
The Keys of Scaravore is a collection of four new connected adventures for levels 1–5 that lead the characters to the Wild West and distant worlds, encountering Draconians, Silurians, Zygons, and more, before finally facing the terrifying Scaravore itself.
- Discover the dark secrets of a technologically advanced paradise occupied by seemingly prehistoric people, and unwind the tragic plot of a Dalek plague in “Paradise Lost.”
- Marooned on a strange planet where advanced technology doesn’t work, your Team TARDIS will have to unravel the mysteries of an apparently magical mediaeval society and solve an interplanetary diplomatic crisis in “A Kind of Magic.”
- Travel the Oregon Trail with a wagon train filled with refugee aliens in “Westward Bound,” and protect their secrets from a sect of deadly bounty hunters.
- Buried deep beneath the streets of modern-day London, a nightmarish creature stretches its malign influence across space and time… Only a team of terrific time travelers can stop it in “The Mandala of Scaravore!”
Alien Archive provides dozens of entries, detailing some of the Doctor’s most recognizable adversaries and aliens they have encountered. A literal A-to-Z, from Axos to Zygons, providing not only the full 5E-compatible stats for use in your Doctors and Daleks game, but also a look at each species’ motivations and tactics, as well as how to incorporate them into your adventures—and how to thwart their plans should they wish us harm.
- Over 60 monsters and aliens fully compatible with Doctors and Daleks and other 5E games.
- A TARDIS full of Gamemaster resources for all of the weird and wonderful aliens the Doctor has encountered, including:
- Background on the Species’ place in history.
- The common motives and agendas of the aliens to aid in creating and running your own adventures featuring them.
- Guidance on what it’s like for a time traveler to might such bizarre creatures.
- A host of adventure hooks to inspire your adventures across space and time.
- Expanded weaknesses for creatures to defeat them non-violently.
- More gadgets for aliens to use and players to turn against them!
- Multiple variations for the Doctor’s most iconic enemies, from Dalek Drones to Davros and every mark imaginable of Cyberman.
Players: 1–5 • Ages: 10+ • Play time: 45–60 min.
Bark Avenue is a competitive route-optimization, pick-up-and-deliver game centered around a day in the life of a dog walker in upper Manhattan. Players balance walking several dogs at once with competing needs—including walk length, preferred activities, bathroom breaks, and compatibility with your other dogs.
You will be challenged with solving the puzzle of returning dogs on time and determining which dogs to walk next! In between walks, use public transportation to your advantage to position yourself for the best walks.
As you progress in your dog-walking career, your good ratings will unlock new abilities, such as walking more dogs simultaneously, going off leash at the dog park, and taking more end-of-turn actions, including pickups and activities like visiting pet shops. Be wary of returning dogs late, because you could lose out on most the pay! This game is targeted at all players and pulls in dog lovers, providing fun for new gamers and critical thinking and optimization problems for seasoned gamers.
Nine Tiles Extreme
Players: 2–4 • Ages: 6+
After having sold over 200,000 copies, the popular board game Nine Tiles has received an advanced version that is available now! Move and flip your nine tiles to get them to match a given pattern. While the basic rules of arranging tiles to match a theme card are the same as in the regular Nine Tiles, this version introduces multi-purpose patterns that can be matched by either color or shape. Will you have to match the shapes this time? Or is it the colors? Here comes the speed puzzle game that will confuse your brains even more!
Be faster than anyone else, and move and flip the nine tiles you have to match the pattern! The rules may be simple, but if you don’t carefully think about both sides of your tiles, they won’t line up well. That’s why you’ll need both quick thinking and a good memory in order to get your tiles to line up fast. This version brings all the fun from all previous Nine Tiles iterations, but it enhances the rules to be more challenging.
Whether you have to match the shapes or colors might change anytime you turn over a theme card—and then chaos ensues! Will it be by shape or color this time? This may seem like a simple rule, but you’ll be surprised how extreme the increase in difficulty is! For example, you may have only one tile left that you need to match, but it just won’t fit, so you have to start flipping other tiles and search all over again. Or maybe you have to arrange by color, but accidentally matched the shapes instead… This game can be enjoyed by both fans of the regular Nine Tiles as well as newcomers playing for the first time.
Stargrave: Bold Endeavour
Just beyond the rim of what was once “civilized space” lies the vast, colorful expanse of the Crokoan Nebula. Seeking their fortunes, bold independent crews press deep into this largely unexplored sector. But the Ravaged Galaxy is a dangerous place, and the threats that crews face are not limited to those found on a planet’s surface. In fact, more independent crews meet their ends in the dark void of space than are wiped out in gunfights. Black holes, asteroid fields, and even the legendary space kraken can all destroy a ship and its crew. It takes a deft hand on the controls, a sharp eye on navigation, and a bit of wizardry with the engines to fly between the stars.
|IBCFPF2||Flash Point Fire Rescue 2nd Edition||$39.99|
|IBCG541||Coup Rebellion G54||$29.99|
|IBCRES3||Resistance The 3rd Edition||$24.99|
|IBCRESHA||Resistance Hidden Agenda||$11.99|
|GGDKC01||Holiday Hijinks The Kringle Caper||$9.99|
|LBM043||Calendar of Many Adventures 2024||$15.99|
|QWSADC104||Advent Dice Calendar #04 2023||$55.00|
|SJG131351||12 Dice of Christmas||$14.95|
|SJG3936||Munchkin Gift Pack||$34.95|
|SJG4223||Munchkin Tails of the Season||$6.95|
|TFC16000||Christmas Lights Card Game 2e||$12.99|