Chicago by Night
Learn the history of Chicago from the perspective of multiple vampires in this reprint of the Chicago by Night sourcebook. Chicago can be everything for a vampire like you. You just have to accept Chicago into your heart. Become a part of the city, be introduced to the Clan of Night’s entry to the Camarilla, and find out more about over 50 individual Kindreds.
- A history of Chicago from multiple vampire perspectives and accounts of the domain as it exists in the modern nights, along with systems for how to run this city like the twisted, dysfunctional machine it is.
- An introduction for the Clan of Night’s entry to the Camarilla and rules for playing Lasombra in Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition, including their Discipline of Oblivion.
- Over 50 individual Kindred with biographies, ambitions, secrets, relationships, and reasons for inclusion in any given chronicle, along with fiction illustrating these characters and key locations around the city.
- Coteries illustrating the factionalism of Chicago’s Kindred and new coterie examples for your characters.
- Loresheets for characters new to or already based in Chicago, providing players easy ways to integrate their characters into the book’s many stories.
- Reprint with minor changes to cultural and copy editing!
The Decepticons aren’t merely a faction of disaffected Cybertronians; they are a political movement. They simply were looking for a way out from under the strict morality of the Primes and were branded criminals because of it. But now it’s time to put those smug Autobots back in their places!
This sourcebook presents everything that players need to create a Decepticon character, as well as everything a GM needs to run a Decepticon campaign. Furthermore, many of the options presented are fully compatible with Autobot characters, especially those who want to complete their missions by any means necessary.
- A multitude of character options, including new Influences, Origins, and Role Focuses.
- An entirely new Role—the Raider, who takes what they want by force.
- New gear, including dangerous weapons and alternate strains of Energon.
- Decepticon locations, threats, and allies usable in any campaign.
- A mission for new Decepticons.
The Decepticon Directive requires the Transformers Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook to use.
An Exquisite Crime
Players: 2–4 • Ages: 14+ • Play time: 2–3 hours
In An Exquisite Crime, players are paranormal detectives, talking turns transcribing “visions” to another player who renders their words into a drawing. Solve mysteries ranging from the quirky and surreal to the downright monstrous. From the award-winning development team that brought you Alice Is Missing, this storytelling game is designed for 2–4 players to enjoy in a single 2–3-hour session. By the time the game is finished, players will have several keepsakes showcasing the story!
- Solve mysteries as paranormal detectives.
- 6 Unique scenarios with preset options for play.
- Transcribe visions into art, making several keepsakes for you and the other players!
- From the award-winning development team who brought you Alice Is Missing!
- 42 Vision cards
- 23-Card deck: 6 Character cards, 5 Secret cards, 1 X card, 1 O card, 10 Zener cards
- 6 Scenario booklets and envelopes
- Sand timer
The skies of Ponyville have opened up, and we find our heroines’ home hijacked by the unlikeliest of new friends and nasty foes: the Autobots and Decepticons of Cybertron! Travel around both Equestria and Cybertron to find everything you need to build a powerful deck!
- Due to some magical mayhem, the Transformers find themselves in Equestria!
- The Decepticons teaming up with nefarious Pony Villains can’t lead to anything good.
- The Mane Six (and Spike!) team up with the Autobots as two in one character cards!
- Use the mighty Autobots abilities by generating Energon on cards (or getting an energy boost by eating a Sugar Cube instead!).