Rage of Elements
Blaze like the sun! Crash like the waves! Thunder like a rockslide! Harness the overwhelming power of the most primordial forces of nature with Rage of Elements, a new 224-page rules resource for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game focused on the fundamental building blocks of reality itself!
The elements are yours to control with the all-new kineticist class, which brings one of fantasy’s most popular hero types to Pathfinder. New elemental spells and gear provide tons of additional element-themed options for all character classes, and an extensive gazetteer provides an overview of the majestic elemental planes—including two new ones: the decaying Plane of Metal and the vast and orderly forests of the Plane of Wood. A meaty bestiary presenting scores of element-themed creatures helps to populate these alien landscapes—and liven up even the drabbest Material Plane dungeon! The gateways to elemental power stand open wide with Pathfinder Rage of Elements!
- Collectible limited-edition faux-leather cover!
- This invaluable rules reference delves deeper into the elements than ever before, bringing hundreds of new game options to Pathfinder Second Edition players!
- The new kineticist class is among the most in-demand classes for the new edition, and it benefits from an open playtest involving thousands of Pathfinder players.
- Tons of options for a variety of character classes!
- Beautiful full-color illustrations on nearly every page.
- Extensive marketing support throughout 2022.
- New rules sanctioned in Paizo’s international Pathfinder Society Organized Play program, with monthly free-to-retailer adventures for tens of thousands of players worldwide.
Mantle of Gold
Invited to a prestigious storytelling festival in Highhelm, the greatest dwarven city, a clan’s eclectic guests explore every corner of the metropolis to build their own legends. Yet when these budding celebrities find a relic linked to one of dwarvenkind’s greatest heroes, they’re drawn into a mysterious ancient urban intrigue that kicks off a deadly treasure hunt.
“Mantle of Gold” is a Pathfinder adventure for four 1st-level characters. This adventure begins the Sky King’s Tomb Adventure Path, a three-part monthly campaign in which a group of adventurers travel deep underground to discover a legendary dwarven king’s tomb, seek subterranean treasures, and heal millennia-old injustices—all while stopping an ambitious villain from weaponizing those same discoveries. This adventure also includes a detailed look at lost dwarven treasures, tricks for adventuring in the dark, potent relics, and several monsters to threaten underground explorers.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.
- The first adventure in an all-new three-volume Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign focused on classic fantasy, promising an easy on-ramp for new and experienced players and a thrilling new storyline rife with high adventure!
- Works perfectly with Pathfinder Lost Omens: Highhelm (PZO9316), a dwarf city sourcebook releasing in June 2023.
- Contains dozens of hours of exciting Pathfinder play, either as a standalone adventure or as part of the Gatewalkers campaign!
- Adventure/sourcebook hybrid.
- Extensive marketing support throughout early 2023.
Absalom, City of Lost Omens
For nearly 5,000 years, the great city of Absalom has stood at the center of the Inner Sea region’s culture, commerce, and prophecy. Now, after the death of its founder-god Aroden, the disappearance of its lord mayor, and new attacks from some of its greatest foes, Absalom stands at the crossroads of a new and uncertain destiny!
This lore-packed 400-page guide presents a fascinating locale suitable for years of Pathfinder adventures! A huge poster map of the city, more than 250 locations, and more than 400 interconnected NPCs set the scene in unprecedented detail, beckoning your characters to walk upon streets paved with centuries of history. Follow in the footsteps of generations of questing heroes to chart a new path for the City at the Center of the World!
- Collectible limited-edition faux-leather cover!
- Paizo’s well received overview of Golarion’s most important and impressive legendary monsters, a popular topic at all Pathfinder game tables.
- Provides plenty of player options and adventure hooks suitable for players and Game Masters alike!
Flip-Mat: Urban Tavern
Get ready for a barroom blitz! Pull up a stool at a high-scale taproom on one side, or take your pick from a block of seedy taverns and feast halls on the other, making this durable accessory perfect for both danger and downtime in any tabletop fantasy campaign! This line of gaming maps provides ready-to-use fantasy set pieces for the busy Game Master. Full of beautiful details, depicting two different city-based taverns, this double-sided map makes the perfect place to start your next adventure!
The most-popular Pathfinder Flip-Mats in history return! These fan-favorite maps feature versatile adventure settings—city streets, forests, ships, taverns, and more—and now they’re back for a repeat performance. Durable and lavishly detailed, these essential adventure set pieces are sure to bring excitement to your game table for years to come!
A special coating on each Flip-Mat allows you to use wet-erase, dry-erase, and permanent markers with ease! Removing permanent ink is easy—simply trace over any permanent mark with a dry-erase marker, wait 10 seconds, and then wipe off both marks with a dry cloth or paper towel. Each Flip-Mat measures 24″ × 30″ unfolded and 8″ × 10″ folded.
- One of Paizo’s most popular out-of-print Flip-Mats returns!
- Flip-Mats are among Paizo’s strongest sellers, as their utility transcends game system or campaign style. Everyone needs a good tactical battle map, and the portability and ease of use of a Flip-Mat places it at the forefront of RPG accessories.
- Flip-Mats easily fold up to fit in a backpack or briefcase, making them an excellent accessory for convention-based gamers and participants in Paizo’s enormous Pathfinder Society Organized Play mega-campaign, a program involving more than 85,000 gamers around the world.
Flip-Mat: Grav Trains
“Nobody move! This is a heist!” Whether sailing above the skyline of a futuristic metropolis or moving through the deserts of a red planet, there’s always a grav-train when you need one. This double-sided map features a futuristic train moving through a narrow path perfect for a timely ambush, while the other side has two luxury passenger trains moving side-by-side over a nighttime city. Starfinder Flip-Mats present ready-to-use science-fantasy set pieces for the busy Game Master. With Starfinder Flip-Mat: Grav-Trains, there’s always the chance for high action while riding the rails!
A special coating on each Flip-Mat allows you to use wet-erase, dry-erase, and permanent markers with ease! Removing permanent ink is easy—simply trace over any permanent mark with a dry-erase marker, wait 10 seconds, and then wipe off both marks with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- 24″ × 30″ mat
- Folds to 8″ × 10″
- 1″ squares on both sides
- The Starfinder version of Pathfinder’s Flip-Mats. An essential addition to any Starfinder collection!
Usable with any RPG or tabletop miniatures game, Flip-Mats appeal to a wide audience of gaming enthusiasts.
- Featured in free-to-retailer Starfinder Society organized-play scenarios, serving tens of thousands of campaign participants all over the world!
- Usable with any RPG or tabletop miniatures game, Flip-Mats appeal to a wide audience of gaming enthusiasts.