Last month, Renegade Game Studios hosted the online Renegade Con, during which they announced a ton of new titles, including additions to their Power Rangers, Transformers, and Vampire IP product lines—plus the new RPG: Gods of Metal: Ragnarock!
Power Rangers DBG & Heroes of the Grid
Click on one of the titles below to learn more!
Vampire Players Guide
The children of the night—what games they play! And what games can we play with them? Vampires have lurked among us since the first cities rose nameless by the Euphrates. They command mighty powers and strange magics, they hunt in singular ways, and they even flock together when times demand it. A companion to the core Vampire: The Masquerade rulebook, all you need is these two books to get started!
- Consolidates 7 clans of Kindred not included in the core Vampire: The Masquerade rulebook: Banu Haqim, Hecata, Lasombra, The Ministry, Ravnos, Salubri, and Tzimisce with their iconic Discipline powers including Oblivion and its Ceremonies!
- Collects previously published Discipline Powers, Blood Sorcery Rituals, and Thin-Blood Alchemy Formulae, plus includes over 40 new additions.
- New systems and advantages for coteries, including clan coterie merits for each of the 13 great clans plus Caitiff, Duskborn, and Salubri
- Guidelines and advice for non-traditional chronicles, including: all Thin-blood, troupe-style, virtual play, and play without a Storyteller.
Vampire Rivals: Justice & Mercy
Justice & Mercy is an expansion for Vampire: The Masquerade — Rivals that adds two new clans, each on a different path: Banu Haqim & Salubri. The Banu Haqim are judges and lawbringers with both martial and sorcerous tools at their disposal. The Salubri are a clan on the run, simply trying to survive—alone if necessary. Rarest of all the clans, their mending abilities are second to none. You may play these two clans head-to-head or integrate them with your other clans to create new strategies!
- Includes Crypt Pack to customize your decks!
- 2 Preconstructed Player Decks (Banu Haqim & Salubri clans)!
- 22 Discipline Tokens allow vampires to gain or deny Disciplines.
- 2 Preconstructed 49-Card Player Decks
- 30 Card Crypt Pack
- 2 Player Aid Cards
- 22 Discipline Tokens
- 4 Card Storage Dividers
- 1 Rulebook
Gods of Metal: Ragnarock
Have you ever imagined a world outside of your boring everyday life? One filled with powerful magic, epic fantasy, and—sure, okay—some dragons too? Have you ever found yourself sitting in your parents’ basement listening to ear-bursting, wall-shaking, loud music, wishing for action and excitement? Did you spend hours at the newsstand reading magazines, filled with blood, glory, and metal mayhem, wanting to live in those pages? Can you imagine a heavy-metal fantasy in which you are the hero, fighting against the endless horde of monsters and foes?
- Ragnarock is unlike any Standard Fantasy Game™. Your character lives between the world of Mundania, and the realm of Ragnarock. Rise from the endless drudgery of your everyday world and begin your adventure as a DEMIGOD! Face your destiny as you quest for glory in the name of the 6 Gods of Metal!
- Form your Band, work together, and embark on face-melting, brutal adventures in an Epic Heavy Metal Fantasy world!
- Featuring 6 different ‘Tones,’ and 6 different ‘Positions,’ with which you’ll unlock mighty Power Moves, and create epic Anthems based on the adventures you tell!
- Give the powerful D4, the deadliest and most pointy of all dice, it’s time in the Godlight—as this system uses them exclusively.
- Featuring eye-popping interior art that is worthy of any album cover!
Transformers: The Time Is Now
Roll out! The Decepticons are enacting a nefarious scheme that could change the face of the galaxy in this Adventure Series for the Transformers Roleplaying Game! The Time is Now takes your Autobots on a massive four-part adventure. Your team will face perils from both the ancient past and outer space! This Adventure Series can be used immediately after playing the “Troubled Waters” and/or “Beacon of Hope” introductory adventures.
This book contains everything you need to run an action-packed adventure for 4 to 6 characters!
- Face off against iconic Decepticon enemies including Soundwave and Mindwipe
- New enemies to face, locations to explore, and maps for tactical combat!
- Start with 2nd-level characters and advance up to level 6 when you finish!
Power Rangers RPG Standee Pack #1
It’s morphin’ time! This set of full-color standees is a companion to the Power Rangers Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook adventures “A Fool’s Errand,” “A Glutton for Punishment,” and “Adventures in Angel Grove.” Printed on sturdy cardstock and designed for the Essence20 Roleplaying System, each standee contains a beautiful full-color image of a Threat, NPC, or potential Player Character! Each standee fits into one or more size-appropriate plastic bases on a 1″ grid system, making them perfect for play with other traditional miniatures on your table.
- Enhance your experience while playing the Power Rangers Roleplaying Game! The characters included are well-suited for the Core Rulebook’s “A Fool’s Errand,” “A Glutton for Punishment,” and “Adventures in Angel Grove.”
- Standees for Threats, NPCs, and Player Characters!
- 5 Different base sizes that work on a 1” grid system!