Shadowrun Null Value
Following the structure of Collapsing Now and building on recent books, Null Value provides information on ten Matrix threats in the Sixth World, including plot hooks and other details that can be useful for players and gamemasters alike. With entities and organizations that can be used as antagonists, allies, contacts, or other plot fuel, Null Value fleshes out the Sixth World and provides a fun read as well as a useful game supplement.
WFRP: Up in Arms
The Old World is a dangerous place. With the Empire fractured within and threatened by enemies without, it is only wise to learn the skills of a soldier, or to employ those who already have. Some may say that to live by the sword is to die by the sword, and there is truth to this. But in the wilds of the Empire, to refuse to live by the sword is to die by the sword even sooner.
Up in Arms provides options and guidance for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay characters who follow warrior careers. It focuses on abilities that players and GMs can make use of to add variety and expertise to the fighting folk of the Old World. This 144-page book contains:
- A discussion of the Cult of Myrmidia, giving the most comprehensive guide yet published to the beliefs and practices of those who worship the Goddess of Strategy.
- Soldiers of all Stripes, detailing the experience of the rank-and-file members of the Empire’s glorious state troops, and providing new careers such as the handgunner, halberdier, and greatsword.
- A history of the role of mercenaries in the wars of the Old World, including background and rules to support playing Tilean Characters and other dogs of war.
- A guide to the renowned knightly orders of the Empire, with options for joining secular orders, templar chapters, or going it alone as a freelance knight.
- An expanded list of weapons and armor, from basic arms such as swords and axes, to exotic specialized equipment such as weighted nets and pavises.
- Rules for taking cover within vehicles and buildings—and counterpart rules for blowing vehicles and buildings up with devastating artillery.
- Detail on the employment of hireling NPCs, including a system for generating individual quirks and work ethics.
- Optional and additional rules covering new Endeavors, alternative approaches to Critical Injury, mounted combat, uses of Advantage, Pursuits, and Talents.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Soulbound Champions of Destruction
Embrace the Waaagh! and become a Champion of Destruction! Champions of Destruction allows players to create the most brutally cunning—or cunningly brutal—characters for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound! Become Da Boss, set out across the Mortal Realms in search of a good scrap, and face down the biggest, baddest creatures in all of the realms! The book features new Destruction aligned Species, new Archetypes, new Talents, tooth splittingly destructive new spells, Miracles, and more.
Champions of Destruction contains:
- A head-scratching look at the gods of Destruction, and why they might stop scrappin’ long enough to beat a group of Soulbound into shape.
- Mechanics for wielding the power of the Waaagh!, recruiting a gang of like minded bruisers to join you in your rampage, and becoming Da Boss of your own warband.
- Options to play as brutal Orruks, cunning Kruleboyz, spiteful Hobgrots, diminutive Grots, belching Ogors, and rock-smashing Troggoths, as well as advice on who your character needs to crump to become Soulbound, and dozens of sample Short- and Long- term Goals.
- Over 20 new Destruction-aligned Archetypes, such as the Squig-riding Boingrot Bounder, Waaagh! blasting Weirdnob Shaman, flame-belching Ogor Firebelly, wicked Kruleboy Gutrippa and many more.
- Over 50 cunning and brutal Talents, 60 powerful Miracles from the Gods of Destruction, and 70 spells all drawn from bizarre Lores of Magic wielded by Grots, Orruks, and Ogors.
- Dozens of new pieces of equipment and artefacts to get your mitts on, and swing at your enemies.
- Over 25 new Endeavors for Destruction characters to undertake between adventures, such as squaring off against Da Boss, capering under the Bad Moon, or beating armour into shape with your bare fists.
- Advice for Gamemasters and players on running Destruction-focused campaigns, as well as statistics for a gibbering mountain of Squigs, Grots, Gnoblars, and other minions and mounts to beat down or boss around.
Warhammer 40,000 – Wrath & Glory: Gamemaster’s Screen
The Wrath and Glory Gamemaster’s Screen is an indispensable addition to every GM’s toolkit! The GM screen contains a wealth of information, commonly referenced rules, and an additional 32-page booklet packed with advice, NPCs, and short adventures suitable for any group.
- The Gamemaster’s Screen: A three-panel GM screen with stunning artwork depicting an epic struggle between the Adepta Sororitas and Necrons of an unknown dynasty.
- The interior screen contains at-a-glance references for the most used rules, perfect to keep gameplay flowing.
- The Gamemaster’s Guide: A 32-page booklet packed with advice, NPCs and Adventures.
- Six new, highly detailed NPCs with plot hooks and agendas, spread throughout the Gilead system, perfect for use as trusted allies or staunch foes.
- Eight new adventures, two each for Tiers 1 through 4, designed to draw players into the intrigue and adventure of Wrath and Glory.
Castle Panic The Wizards Tower 2E
A friendly Wizard, Thalgar, has joined the battle. As long as his Tower stands, you and your friends have access to a new deck of powerful magic spell cards. Face off against magical Imps, evasive flying creatures, fire-breathing monsters and more. Make your stand against six new, dangerous Mega Boss Monsters, including the Dragon and Necromancer. Use fire to attack the Monsters, but beware: Your Walls and Towers can be burned down as well! The challenge is high but so is the adventure. Can you survive more panic and defend The Wizard’s Tower?
Holiday Hijinks #4 The Cupid Crisis
Players: 1+ • Ages: 10+ • Play time: 60 min.
It’s Valentine’s Day, and your much-anticipated date has met with an unexpected heartbreak. Can you set things right in time for a lovely evening together? When you have solved a puzzle, you will enter the answer into the companion web app (compatible with all smart phones and computers) and check whether you are correct. If you are, the app will tell you which card or cards to take next. The app also contains a graduated hint system, so if you get stuck you can get just a small hint about the current puzzle to get moving again without giving too much away.
Puzzles may test your perception, wordplay, and lateral thinking. English language fluency is required. Most groups take about an hour to solve the game. You can write on the cards to help solve puzzles, but this is not required (or you could use penny sleeves), and the game is otherwise non-destructible. So while you can’t play again yourself, you could give the used game to someone else to play. This game is an 18-card escape-room experience for 1 or more players, and it takes about 60 minutes to solve cooperatively.
Castles, Crypts & Caverns: Books of Battle Mats
This is a set of two modular map books for fantasy tabletop roleplaying, focusing on gothic castle interiors, battlements, caves, crypts, and other perilous places! The books combine to form larger maps and offer hundreds of possibilities!
Planar Bestiary 5E
This beautifully illustrated collection is filled with over 150 wonderful, terrible, and weird creatures that add extra-planar excitement to your 5E campaign. Whether your PCs are exploring the Prime Material Plane or beyond, these creatures make exciting and unique encounters.
Challenge your PCs with creatures like the abolisher of sorrow (it erases memories so pleasantly its victims don’t realize they’re dying), the galvanic scar (that springs from a wizard’s lightning bolt to inhabit living bodies), or a vicious dream sprite known as a morpheusian (seeped down from a hidden layer of the Astral Plane after acquiring a taste for the meat of the real). These and scores of other monsters can be encountered in the planes or closer to home!
- 150 awesome creatures from across the planes and the D&D cosmology.
- With official content focusing on the planes, 5E players are going to be hungry for more!
- Encounters at every level—from CR 1/4 up to CR 29 (most creatures are CR 14 or lower).
- A standalone bestiary: it doesn’t require Path of the Planebreaker (but definitely complements it).
- Loaded with the creativity, mind-bending ideas, and stunning art MCG is famous for.
- Who doesn’t want more monsters!?
Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game
The Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook features:
- 8.5″ × 11″ Hardcover Book
- Official setting material for five eras of the Avatarverse
- 10 Playbooks + GM Materials
Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game brings you and your friends into the beloved setting of Avatar Legends—as new heroes of your own stories! Weave tales of self-discovery and action with your team of friends, and go penguin-sledding while you’re at it!
In this RPG, you might face off with the Triple Threat Triad in Republic City, travel through a spirit portal to rescue a missing child, negotiate peace between Earth Kingdom outlaws, pursue enemies through the Four Nations, and even learn a thing or two from beloved Avatar Legends characters.
- Choose a setting amid the eras of Kyoshi, Roku, the Hundred Year War, Aang, and Korra.
- Create your heroes from 10 playbooks—archetypes that help you play compelling protagonists.
- Master an element, weaponry, or technology to rise and meet your destiny.
- Pursue balance by learning from great mentors and getting into trouble across the Four Nations.
Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game features expert fighters—be they flame-wielding Firebenders, ice-throwing Waterbenders, or mech-driving Technologists! Eventually, they’ll face foes who won’t quit without a fight. That’s when combat exchanges begin, and the heroes brawl, maneuver, and strike against their foes!
The Combat Action Deck makes combat exchanges as smooth and easy to play as possible. The Combat Action Deck includes:
- 9 sets of stance cards, one for each player and three for the GM
- The basic techniques tied to each stance card
- Art of your favorite legendary characters
- 28 status cards to track whether you’re Empowered, Doomed, Favored, and more
This pack of engraved dice contains six pairs of six-sided dice usable in Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game. Each pair bears the color and symbol of one of the six different trainings of heroes in this world: Airbending, Waterbending, Earthbending, Firebending, Weapons, and Technology.
The Wan Shi Tong’s Adventure Guide features:
- 8.5″ × 11″ Hardcover Book
- Five exciting Adventures
- Four new playbooks and 12 new legends
- Expanded Material Featuring Wan Shi Tong’s library
- Free PDF via DriveThruRPG (MSRP: $19.99)
Wan Shi Tong’s Adventure Guide expands the play material found in Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game with new Legendary NPCs from every era, new techniques for each of the six trainings, and new character archetypes packed with unique moves and character arcs!
In addition, Wan Shi Tong invites you to explore the Avatarverse in new and exciting adventures from every era—you might rescue a mentor from the clutches of evil villains, help negotiate peace at a prestigious summit, aid a Fire Nation defector as they flee the Fire Lord Ozai’s wrath, or even recover long-lost Air Nomad artifacts!
- Expanded material for exploring Wan Shi Tong’s infamous Spirit Library.
- 4 new character playbooks—archetypes that help you play compelling protagonists.
- 5 exciting adventures set in the eras of Kyoshi, Roku, the Hundred Year War, Aang, and Korra.
- 14 NPC Legends—including adored characters such as Toph, Varrick, and Azula—each able to teach special techniques
Players: 2–5 • Ages: 6+ • Play time: 20 min.
It’s harvest season! Look for fruit, make some nice sets, and rake in the cash! But it’s not that easy…there are other people out there looking for fruit just like you. You need to pick them quick, but for some reason, this forest is full of confusing fruit! Give it all you’ve got while trying to pick as many fruits as you can and turn them into sets. This is an exciting tile-flipping game that everyone, from kids to adults, can enjoy!
Seasons of Arcadia
Players: 2–4 • Ages: 14+ • Play time: 30 min.
Once every year, the high faerie lords of Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring gather around the first Stones at the heart of the mystical realm of Arcadia. Once upon a time, they worked in unison to temper Nature’s fury. Now, capricious and vainglorious, they challenge each other to see whose seasonal power will rule for the next twelve months. Seasons of Arcadia is a deeply strategic, yet very approachable, game. Players assume the roles of powerful faerie lords, each attempting to dominate the entire year with their seasonal magic.
The goal is simple: Be the first to place all twelve of your lords on the board to achieve victory. Players take turns placing, moving, and jumping opposing faerie lord pieces on a hex board. Each season can both replace and be replaced by one other season, so defense is as important in offense in determining where you place and move.
Key Selling Points:
- A simple-to-learn thematic abstract game.
- Perfect-knowledge-style game, great for the chess and abstract-games crowd.
- Aesthetics make for an eye-catching coffee-table game. A foiled, coated board and box add to shelf and table appeal.
Players: 1–4 • Ages: 8+ • Play time: 30 min.
Retrograde is a real-time roll-and-write game inspired by classic ’80s arcade games. Evil Astrodroids are invading earth. Grab the joystick and blast as many as you can. Can you get the high score?
Each round, everyone rolls their dice as fast as they can. Race to match combos shown on the target cards, claim a card, and spend your dice to cross off ‘Droids on your sheet. Be fast, or an opponent might get the card you want. The card you claim will give coins or power-ups. Blast columns of ‘Droids to destroy bosses for bonus points. Blast rows to unlock the power-ups you collect!
- Frenetic real-time roll-and-write
- Inspired by retro arcade games
- 100 Unique game sheets
- 26 Custom dice
Killer Whale d6 Dice Set
Killer whales are some of the most majestic creatures in the ocean. Steve Jackson has captured that beauty in this set of colorful d6s. Use them to bring the noble spirit of the sea to your favorite game—they can turn any game into a whale of a good time! The Killer Whale d6 Dice Set triumphantly joins the five other sets in their “Ocean Dice” family!
The Edler Futhark Die
Cast the runes! Tell your characters’ fortunes—or your own—Viking style! This set includes a 24-sided die inscribed with the runes of the Elder Futhark, along with a 20-page book of rune lore to help you interpret them. Make your predictions—it’s a game and a history lesson all in one!
Pick a Card Dice
Need a card? Roll a card! This “deck” will never get old and ragged or ruined by a spilled drink! Roll these dice together to get any card from a standard deck. The 4-sider gives you the suit. The 26-sider gives you the rank. Play poker with virtual cards! (An identical pair beats a regular pair.) Or just match cards to see who pays for dinner…
Hack & Slash 2: Whack & Slash
The expansion adds 11 new quests and Treasures to games of Hack & Slash. Treasure cards can add to a player’s fame or bend a rule in a future quest. This expansion comes with 11 Quest cards and 20 Treasure cards, and it requires the original Hack & Slash game to play.
Players: 2–6 • Ages: 7+ • Play time: 20 min.
Gasha is a card-collection game in which you feel the thrill of Japanese toy dispensers! It features a cute anime style art and is easy to learn and play.
|BattleTech Interstellar Ops Alternate Eras||CAT35006VA||$44.99|
|BattleTech Interstellar Ops Battleforce||CAT35006VB||$49.99|
|Codenames Deep Undercover 2.0||L&C2467||$24.99|
|Unmatched Jurassic Park Sattler vs T rex||REO9309||$29.95|
|Unmatched Jurassic Park InGen vs Raptors||REOUMJP001||$30.00|
|Radlands Retail Edition||ROX900||$25.00|