Tales of Xadia: The Dragon Prince Roleplaying Game is about characters who experience love, war, family, heartbreak, and triumph in the world of the groundbreaking Netflix animated series. Your stories come to life around the game table with the award-winning Cortex platform. The possibilities are as limitless as your shared imagination.
Key Selling Points:
- Capture the spirit of this wondrous world. Play elves or humans from all over the continent of Xadia. Forge alliances, uncover secrets, engage in mighty battles, and protect those you love from peril and prophecy.
- Become part of the unfolding story of The Dragon Prince as you and your friends join a growing community of fans telling new tales of Xadia with official organized-play scenarios and content.
- Primed by Cortex, an expansive award-winning tabletop roleplaying game system designed by Cam Banks, adapted specifically for the world of The Dragon Prince, and natively supported by a digital platform to enhance your experience.
- Never-before-seen content and lore backed by the creators of The Dragon Prince.
- Narrative-focused traits and archetypes quickly bring your characters and stories to life and make them feel like they truly belong in the world of Xadia.
- Simple dice-pool mechanic in which you add two of your dice results together and compare against an opposing roll. Uses gaming dice of four, six, eight, ten, and twelve sides.
- Focus on playing instead of searching through rules. The digital tools make gameplay faster and keep the fun at the front as you bring all the magic and wonder of The Dragon Prince to your table.
- Player-centered choices influence the story by gaining the support of powerful allies or making dangerous enemies. “Catalysts” are key characters whose values and significant assets grow and change based on player decisions, allowing for dozens of potential outcomes and twists.