Shadowrun: Rides Deck
BattleTech: Clan Heavy Battle Star
BattleTech: Inner Sphere Striker Lance
BattleTech: Battlefield Support Deck
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Bestiary
The Warhammer Age of Sigmar Soulbound Bestiary provides a vast collection of these great and terrible foes to use in your Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound adventures, and it gives GMs advice on how best to build exciting encounters with these monstrous and maniacal foes.
The Soulbound Bestiary contains:
- Over 180 terrifying new foes to use in your Soulbound campaign.
- Gamemaster advice on building exciting and memorable encounters, and how to use Doom to give an extra edge to these conflicts.
- Detailed descriptions of each creature and faction, including advice on using them in your game, their tactics in combat, and rumors reflecting what the people of the Mortal Realms know of them, some of which may be less than reliable!
Warhammer 40,000 RPG: Wrath & Glory — Forsaken System Players Guide
Forsaken System Player’s Guide contains a wealth of information for running and playing Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay: Wrath & Glory, including:
- Expanded information on the planets of the Gilead System, including optional backgrounds for Human characters.
- Practical primers on the fractious Factions of the Gilead System, their hierarchies, and their relationships with one another.
- Detailed accounts of the Patrons of the major Factions in the Gilead System, each of which has distinct Frameworks and mission ideas for your campaign.
- 3 New playable Species: Ogryns, Railings, and Kroot.
- 20 New playable Archetypes.
- Optional rules for a system of downtime Endeavors to detail your characters’ exploits between adventures.
BarBEARian Battlegrounds: Tales of BarBEARia
Players: 2–6 • Ages: 10+ • Play time: 45 min.
BarBEARian Battlegrounds: The Candy Horde
The UnBEARable expansion adds two new features to Tales of BarBEARia gameplay:
The Horde — Rampaging bears who have become mutated by the darkest magic in the known universe: candy! These mindless monstrosities have begun invading the realms of BarBEARia, governed only by their insatiable cravings.
Heroes — Powerful new allies you can recruit for battle. As grizzled veterans of war and adventures, these heroic bears are more powerful than your average barbearian.
Alice Cooper’s HorrorBox
Dune: House Secrets
Players: 3–6 • Ages: 8+ • Play time: 20–30 min.
The king is hungry! The problem is, he’s not sure what he wants. In fact, he’s never sure what he wants. The best he can ever do is let the local chefs know that today he’s feeling kind of “gourmet… and… Ogre… ish…” or “something quick… and… Dragony…”