Hell & High Water has even more to breathe life (or death) into your world. High-seas voyages are at your fingertips with 20 different boats to set sail in. Hell is bursting with sinister inhabitants and the weapons of war they use. This set features:
- Docks, islands, and coral reefs swarming with deadly sharks.
- Whirlpools, sunken wrecks brimming with treasure.
- A Dragon Turtle has been spotted off starboard—hold on.
- Battlefields littered with casualties and destruction.
- Giant siege engines and soul-powered choppers for players to ride across broken landscapes.
- Rivers of lava, pools of lava, bone rafts created to sail on lava.
Castles & Keeps is here, and war is upon us. An army of orcs is laying siege to a castle defended by knights. There are hundreds of new pieces to populate an entire castle, from the guards to the merchants—as well as an entire army of orcs and their allies. This set features:
- All new buildings like guard towers, barracks, storehouses, and armories. Both intact, and set ablaze or destroyed.
- Giant walls, and gates to defend.
- Royal corridors and chambers to search.
- Orc generals and captains to order the horde to attack.
- Ogre brutes, and catapults to drive fear into the enemy.
- Weaponized boars outfitted for destruction.
Cursed Lands is 1985’s companion book for Dungeons & Dragon’s popular Curse of Strahd—or any Ravenloft adventure. It contains hundreds of all-new terrain pieces to transport your players to a gothic-horror-inspired realm. This set features everything you need to fill your players’ hearts with dread:
- Dilapidated buildings filled with secrets and mysteries.
- Cemeteries and crypts that are not as silent as they should be.
- Wagon, carriages, and tents to be used by weary travelers.
- Haunted forests and ancient glades filled with plant creatures looking for unsuspecting victims.
- Best of all, a veritable army of undead is included: Ghouls, zombies, skeletons, and wraiths. Banshees, necromancers, werewolves, and vampires.