The Military Orders, religious groups of military character, were a phenomenon of the Middle Ages that, surprisingly, has resurfaced in the Human Sphere with a force comparable to that of its heyday.
This elite force, led by the charismatic Joan of Arc, is the ace in the sleeve of PanOceania. They’re an overwhelming force of intrepid knights, driven by their religious fervor and willing to go hand-to-hand with the enemy. The Military Orders completely break the standard combat doctrines of the PanOceanian Military Apparatus, an unexpected and fearsome trick. Relentless like no other, they are the biggest strike force PanOceania has against the Combined Army.
- 2 Coadjutor Crosiers (Combi Rifle)
- Coadjutor Crosiers (Multiespectral Visor L2, Spitfire)
- PanOceanian Black Friars (RL)
- Knight Commander (Combi Rifle)
- Knight of Justice (Spitfire)
- Knight of Santiago (Hacker)
- Knight of the Holy Sepulchre (AP HMG) (Silhouette 5)
- Infirmarer (Boarding Shotgun)
Knights of Montesa are famous for playing hard; they are stubborn, powerful, and valiant. They’re the most courageous in battle and the first into danger. As heavy armored infantry, they will always be found where the action is. This is a pre-order-exclusive pack.
- Knight of Montesa Mounted (Motorbike) (Boarding Shotgun)
- Knight of Montesa Dismounted (Boarding Shotgun)
This exclusive Padre-Inquisidor Mendoza miniature is a completely new model, never seen before. Mendoza can also be used as an alternative Skin of the same character in the board game Aristeia!, as the blister contains its own card. This is a pre-order-exclusive pack.