This November, Eden Studios brings us a new sourcebook – Band of Zombies.
Band of Zombies is the new World War II sourcebook for All Flesh Must Be Eaten, and it is positively packed with new surprises.
• New Qualities, Drawbacks, Inspired Miracles, and Zombie Aspects
• Detailed Rules for Dogfighting and Naval Combat
• Rules for Shell Shock, Combat Stress, and Madness
• New gear, from guns to aircraft to naval vessels to tanks
• Mass Combat rules
• The first (optional) tactical miniatures skirmish rules for the Unisystem!
• The first complete and detailed campaign setting for All Flesh Must Be Eaten. Different types of Zombies the world over, all tied to the exact same Rise Event, create a worldwide plague of undead during the Greatest War.
• Advice on running campaigns in World War II, from fire teams to commando squads, to SOE operatives behind enemy lines.
• And more!
So strap on your rucksack, hoist your SMG, keep your socks dry, and for cripes’ sake, Private, don’t forget the call sign! When they come shambling out of the dark, will you stand tall or join the armies of the dead?
Download the promotional flyer for your local game store.
Type: 160 page Softcover book
Release: September 2013
All Flesh Must Be Eaten is a complete roleplaying game.
• Eleven different Deadworld settings allowing customization of the storyline
• A comprehensive zombie creation system to surprise and alarm players
• A list of equipment crucial to surviving a world of shambling horrors
• Detailed character creation rule for Norms, Survivors and the Inspired
• A full exposition of the Unisystem rule mechanics, suitable for any game in any time period
• Open Game License conversion text for porting All Flesh Must Be Eaten to your favorite modern campaign
Type: 256 page Hardcover Book
Download the All Flesh Must Be Eaten Demo Adventure today