This October, Fantasy Flight Games will start running more of their great premier game events based in retail stores. The first to be announced is for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game and I can’t recommend enough that you should look to be involved. This type of event really helps to drive business in retail stores, at a very small investment.
How Do You Apply?
- Latin American Stores should apply through Coqui Hobby Distribution (except Brazil)
All applications must be submitted by July 3rd at 23:59 CST (Central Standard Time). Price and shipping varies by territory. Please contact your Coqui Hobby Distribution Account Manager for more details. Your event will be approved by Coqui Hobby Distribution and the kit shipped from our Florida location.
Key Selling Points
- Grow your local The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game player base
- Early chance for players to play this future product
- Each kit contains enough promotional material for up to four players
- The scenario introduces seven new quest cards and forty-one new encounter cards, as well as one Boon card and one Campaign Mode setup card that allow players to incorporate Fog on the Barrow-downs into a campaign
- Includes one info sheet, four copies of the scenario, four exclusive playmats, and four alternate art Aragorn cards.
NOTE: EVERY player will recieve 1 x PLAYMAT and 1 x 51-CARD SCENARIO DECK